Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer Necessity




I Just got a John Robshaw Quilt during a one-day sale in downtown Savannah. I needed it desperately since I was using my silk winter quilt which had me sweating in my sleep. This quilt is block printed by hand, reversible, and even more soft and cozy than it looks. The only way I can express my excitement is by telling you that I chose to do without coffee this morning just so I had more time to lay in bed.



Here it is in my room! This is the side of the quilt that is for my boyfriend because it is more guy-friendly.








This is the feminine side that I love.











I have been reading Edgar Allen Poe and "The House on Mango Street" this month. They are very different but equally intriguing.

















Zoey made her bed this morning and it looked so cute that I had to take a picture. This is the back of her antique quilt.

2 comments: